Left Over Adobo, Mash Potato and Parmesan Cheese – A Dish Made from Heaven
Theoretically, one of the most spun Filipino dish is Adobo. This dish varies not just from territories, but to people preferences as well. Some love it with oozing soup while some love it with thick sauce.
The main ingredient for this most-loved viand also come in different forms, from meat to vegetables and even to the most odd.
As of the current (before this article), there are more than 10 adobo recipe featured in this blog:
Check out some:
- Chicken and Shiitake Mushroom in Pasta
- Spicy Ginataang Adobo
- Adobong Sitaw
- Crispy Adobo
- Adobong Atay at Balun-Balunan
Now, this recipe “Adobo with Mash Potato and Parmesan” can be made newly cooked or just using left over adobo. I recommend using the left over ones as it also absorbed flavor that will complimented by both mash potato and parmesan.
- Chicken Pork Adobo
- 2 medium potatoes – peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ground pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain.
- Mash it using a mashing ladle or a fork.
- Add butter, fresh milk and ground pepper (about a pinch).
- Top with the adobo, including the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.