Another chicken curry recipe
Ringo | On 07, May 2013
I already showed guys how to make Chicken Curry, but this time I will show you another one. I will add more vegetables for more flavors in the soup. This also has lesser coconut milk for those people who hates creamy dishes like my mom.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 kilo chicken – chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium carrot – chopped
- 1 medium potato -chopped
- 1 bell pepper – chopped
- 10-12 pieces Baguio Beans – strings and edges removed and chopped in half
- 1 bundle spring onion – chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- thumb-size garlic -chopped
- 1/2 spoon sugar
- 1 spoon curry powder
- ground pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add ginger and bell pepper then let it simmer.
- Add chicken and mix.
- Add a cup of water then boil for 5 minutes.
- Add more water, carrots, potato, Baguio Beans and boil for another 5minutes.
- Add coconut milk and put into boil.
- Add curry powder, salt, pepper, sugar and let it boil while mixing.
- Add spring onion and let it boil 3 minutes and stir.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you want to remove oil boil first the chicken with a half cup water and let it evaporate, when you hear a frying sound that means that the water were removed your can now manually remove the oil and use some for sauteing the garlic and onions.
Best eaten if there is a fish sauce with crushed red chilies. Yum Yum.