Are you looking for a roasted chicken recipe using a turbo broiler? Well, check out the ingredients and procedure below.
It pays to buy a turbo broiler. Why? Because it’s a relief for people who have to cook a meal but at the moment, don’t have time. You can just make the marinade, add it into the meat, and dump it in the broiler. Hualla! you can go back to what you are doing and return when the timer went off.
Read: Baked Chicken Recipe
This roasted chicken recipe features a different marinade and as I always said, the longer you soak the chicken in the marinade, the better. So, start this recipe ahead of time to achieve the greatest taste.
- 1 kilo of chicken – chopped
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 thumb-sized ginger – chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 bell pepper -seeds removed and chopped
- ground pepper
- Combine vinegar, sugar, ginger, ketchup, bell pepper and ground pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade for more than 4 hours to achieve flavor.
- In a turbo broiler, cook the chicken for 25 minutes in 150 degrees.
- For another 20 minutes cook the chicken in thaw/wash mode.
- Serve and enjoy.
- For those people who don’t have a turbo broiler, but have an oven, preheat the oven for 250 degrees, and cook the chicken on 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- You can also add chili flakes for spicy kicks. Just make sure that you’ll remove the bits when you bake the chicken in the broiler. They’ll burn.