Baked pork and bangus
Ringo | On 14, Jun 2013
When you are cooking Rellenong Bangus, there is a big tendency that the bangus skin won’t cover all the meat stuff (ground pork and crushed bangus flesh). Now, what are you going to do with the left overs? Bake it.
But, we can also consider making this one from scratch. I won’t elaborate on how to prepare the ingredients as it’s already written in making Rellenong bangus.
This is easier to make that frying. This is also good for people who can multi-task.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 cups boiled and shredded bangus flesh
- 2 cups ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 medium red onion – chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium carrot – peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium turnip – peeled and finely chopped
- 3 spoon raisins
- 3 spoon green peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredient in a pan and mix well.
- Fill up a baking cup.
- Bake at 175 degrees for one hour.
- Serve and enjoy.