Are you looking for ways to cook burger steak with a twist? Well, check this post to see the ingredients for the Burger Steak Recipe.
The Jollibee Burger Steak is one hell of creation and we owe a lot to the people who made it. The overflowing gravy that covers the patty is irresistible. The mushroom, on the other hand, adds explosive chewing experience.
The good news is this meal is easy to make. We can even add bits of vegetables to make this friend hamburger steak healthier and more flavorful.
Ingredients for the Patty
- 1 kilo group beef
- 1 large potato, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup kamote leaves, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 bundle spring onion, finely chopped
- ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
Ingredients for the Gravy
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 can mushroom
Make the Patty
- Wash the ground beef and drain it very well.
- In a very deep bowl, form the ground beef into a volcano.
- Add the flour, salt, and eggs in the center and mix it very well.
- Again, form the mixture into a volcano.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Shape into oval-like. Make sure that the beef mixture is compressed to avoid the patties from splitting apart. You can do this by using a spoon to press the sides of the patties.
- Sear until golden brown.
Make the Gravy
- Slice the mushroom vertically. Set aside.
- In a pan, combine all the ingredients. Then, mix well.
- Put over a medium fire and put it into boil until the mixture becomes thick.
- Strain and let it cool down.
- Layer in patties, drizzle with gravy and top with mushroom.
- Serve with steaming hot rice and an ice-cold cola.
- You can also use ground pork and chicken using this recipe.
- You can also add grated apples or turnip to add more moisture and sweet kicks.
- This burger steak recipe can feed up to 10 people.