Carrots, radish and mustard salad
Ringo | On 06, Sep 2013
People saying that the nutritious foods are not delicious has serious culinary issue in their lives. Or maybe, their mothers (Or themselves) don’t cook. They are not into balancing the taste and nutrients in their foods.
A dish can become nutritious and healthful at the same time. It’s just a matter on experimenting and putting love on the dishes you cook.
I’m not bragging, but my mother and father are great cooks. They don’t thrift the ingredients and I used to hear them that they wanted the best meals for their grand daughters. Now I know why!!!
One of the best appetizers that my mother makes is the all-raw carrots, radish and mustard salad.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 bundle mustard – chopped
- 2 medium sized carrots – peeled and grated
- 2 medium radish – peeled and grated
- 3 medium tomatoes – chopped
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Mix carrots, radish and mustard in a bowl.
- Mash the vegetable with salt.
- Add water and mix well.
- Squeeze the vegetable well. It should be dry as it could.
- Add tomatoes, pepper and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.