Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Ringo | On 02, Apr 2014
One day, my father asked me to cook something for us. He just instructed me to look in the freezer and make something out of it. There, I just saw some vegetables and chicken breasts. I first opted to make adobo, but my sister earlier ranted that she’s getting sick of it.
Good thing, I saw a box of chicken nuggets that my niece consumed the morning. Since I already have my food processor, a bulb just lighted.
This recipe of mine is inspired by the popular McChicken Nuggets, which recipe was summarized when the company cleared the pink goo issue. Mine was a little innovated. It has no artificial seasonings, and some vegetables.
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast – separate the bones from the meat
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- Salt and pepper
- Flour and water mixture (Batter)
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Food processor
- Frying pan
- Put the chicken breast in a food processor and blend until it forms like a dough.
- Add the salt, pepper, onion and garlic, blend (Chicken mixture).
- Spoon a chicken mixture and shape into oval or square.
- Cover with batter and bread crumbs.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can also trick the picky-eaters. You can also add vegetables like powdered malunggay, carrots, singkamas and many more. If you do this, you can egg yolk and little flour to add compactness to the mixture.