Choco Pie with crispy skin
Ringo | On 15, Mar 2013
Theobromine is one of the ingredients that builds up chocolate. This is also the key ingredient why we should feed our canine and feline friends with such treats. Based on a study, cats and dogs found the smell of chocolate yummy, that’s why as much as possible, we should store them in a place where they can reach it.
Speaking of chocolate, here is a dessert that I invented involving it. I called this chocolate pie.
- 4 large eggs, separate the yolk from the white
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup premium semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 spoon butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- To melt the chocolate top a pan with boiling water with a heat proof bowl and add the chocolates on the bowl. Add the butter and wait for the chocolate to liquefy and set aside.
- In a bowl put the cream of tartar in egg white and beat using an electric beater until fluffy (egg mousse). You can also beat manually, but it’ll going to take time.
- In another bowl add egg yolk, sugar, cream condensed milk and mix well (milk mixture).
- Add the chocolate in the milk mixture and mix well (chocolate mixture).
- Combine egg mousse and chocolate mixture together and stir well.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in 150 degrees.
- Cool down and serve