Chocolate Mousse Recipe is a meticulous process. One simple mistake and you’ll end up with a thin dessert.
Social media is full of lies and I’m actually sick and tired of it. I know what people portray in social media is what they are in reality.
I knew someone who has a car and used to travel a lot. She even brags it in social media, saying she’s living her life to the fullest. However, she owes me money and it’s bigtime. I don’t want to stress myself by asking her to pay because she will never bother. But, she can never ask me again even if its an emergency.
I also knew people who used to buy dogs with “breed” but will end up replacing their old ones when they bought a fluffier one. Then, they call themselves “dog lovers.”
Cooking or baking is another thing that we should judge.
Chocolate mousse is one simple but good-tasting dessert. However, the chocolate mousse recipe is hard to execute. There is a small margin of error; and if you go beyond that, you’ll end up with a lousy treat.
This recipe of mine involves only six ingredients: eggs, cream, dark chocolate, white chocolate, sugar, and butter. However, we should be careful in mixing them to avoid a thin result.
- 2 eggs, separate the yolk to the white
- 2.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2.5 ounces white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- In a double boiler melt the bittersweet and white chocolate.
- When fully melted, add the butter, egg yolks, and sugar. Combine well. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg white until fully.
- Again, using an electric mixer, beat the cream until fluffy.
- Combine the egg white and cream using a flexible spatula.
- Take a bit of the egg white mixture and combine it with the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Completely put all the remaining egg white mixture to the and carefully combine them.
- Transfer to cups and put in the fridge for hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you don’t have a double boiler, you can put a non-conductor bowl on top of a pan with boiling water. Just make sure that the water is not touching the bowl.
- Never add water to the recipe. It will end up thin.