Chocolate potato pudding
Ringo | On 03, Nov 2012
I recalled a friend who can’t get enough of potatoes. She will much down these mushy and creamy vegetables however you cooked it. I even saw her cooking a sauteed sardines with chopped potatoes, eating boiled potatoes for snacks, pork kebab with potatoes and many more dishes with potatoes.
I also love potatoes, but I’m not addicted to it.
Speaking of potatoes, here is a recipe of mine that uses this root crop as the main ingredient and with some chocolate to add more flavors. This is also a way to trick your picky-eaters.
I already showed you my Potato Pudding and this post is just like this one the difference is the flavor only.
- 5 medium potato – peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 spoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon flour
- 2 table spoon butter
- 2 table spoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup melted bitter chocolate
- Boil the potato in 1 cup water until cooked.
- Make it into mash potato. It’s ok if there are big bits as this will give a chewable parts.
- Add butter, egg, milk, sugar, chocolate and mix well.
- Grease a pan and add the mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
You can also add cinnamon powder, cream, vanilla extracts and many more to add aroma and additional flavor to your pudding.