Coffee Shake Recipe
Ringo | On 22, Apr 2014
Ice cold drinks are one those things that will help us in cooling down and relaxing ourselves during the super strikes. Specifically on my part, as a home base man who use work in a non-air conditioned places, I always experience such things.
While working, I always need caffeine to boost me. This just give enough adrenalin to focus on my writing article tasks.
So, how about combining the two? Ice and coffee equals ice-cold coffee (kidding). Anyway, I made coffee shake will coffee jelly bits.
Ingredients for shake:
- 2 cups brewed coffee (I prefer caffeinated)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 cups shaved ice
Ingredients for coffee jelly:
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon jelly powder (Mr. Gulaman)
Procedure (Make the Jelly):
- Dilute the jelly poweder in water.
- Add the brewed coffee and sugar.
- Cook in medium fire until boil.
- Set aside or refrigerate until set.
Make the Shake:
- Combine coffee, milk and sugar in the blender and turn on until everything mixes.
- Add the shaved ice gradually until smooth.
- Add the coffee jelly and blend for a second or until the jelly turn into small bits.
- Serve and enjoy.
You can also add tiny tapioca pearls, nata de coo etc., in order to add more chewing effects.