Are you looking for easy crab and corn soup recipe? Well, you are lucky. Read further to check the recipe for this delicious soup.
The pack of ready-made crab and corn soup is one thing that I don’t need but will never be absent on my grocery list. It’s one of the ready-to-made products that I usually buy.
Little known to us, soups like this are easy to do. Just dump in water, thickener, which in most cases, flour, and flavorings. It just needs a little patience because separating the crab flesh is time-consuming while stirring it will require lots of wrist action.
This crab and corn recipe is made from scratch and can feed 10 people.
- 2 medium crabs
- 12 cups water
- 1 cup flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 5 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 2 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernel
- 1 bundle spring onion – chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Read: Tuyo Soup Recipe
- In a pan, boil at least 2 cups water.
- Add the crab and boil for about three minutes. Set aside (crab stock).
- Separate the crab meat, set aside,
- In a bowl dilute the flour in 2 cups of water. Then, set aside.
- Saute garlic until golden brown and add the onion.
- Add all water including the crab and flour mixture and corn. Boil until thick.
- Add crab meat and corn. Put into boil.
- Put salt and pepper to taste.
- Add egg and mix well. Remove from fire.
- Add onion spring.
- You can always adjust the salt based on your preferences. Remember: the crab stock is already salty.
- The thickness can also rely on your preferences. You can make a thicker water and flour mixture than this recipe and just add little by little until you reach your desired consistency.
- You can also add carrots or potatoes for more bite.
- This crab and corn soup recipe is best served right after it left the stove. Leaving it for a few more minutes will make the soup thicker.