Creamy Pasta Soup Recipe
Ringo | On 31, May 2012
The rainy days are now coming. Despite it’s still hot, the colder breeze is fast approaching. While the rain is pouring, it cream that you have a soup to sip on and one of the best soup, for me, is the creamy pasta soup or locally known as “Sopas”.
Here is a recipe featuring pasta soup and it comes creamy.
I already posted a recipe featuring creamy pasta soup. But this time, I used salad macaroni and instead of Moringa, I use cabbage.
Creamy Macaroni Soup Recipe << click to view.
Here are the ingredients:
- 4 pieces of biyas (pork legs)
- 1/2 kilo pork – chopped finely
- 400 grams salad macaroni pasta
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 whole cabbage – chopped
- 2 pitcher water
- 1 medium carrots – cubed
- 1 bundle spring onion – chopped
- 2 bulbs garlic – finely minced
- 2 medium onion – chopped
- 1 bundle spring onion – bottom removed and chopped
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1. In a separate pan, boil the biyas and pork meat in 1 pitcher water for 20 minutes (Biyas Soup). Set aside.
- 2. In another pan, saute garlic until roasted. Set aside.
- 3. Saute the onions (using the same oil from the sauted garlic).
- 4. Add water, pasta, biyas soup, milk and let it boil for15 minutes.
- 5. Add the carrots, spring onion and boil for another 2 minutes.
- 6. Add cabbage and boil 2 minutes.
- 7. Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
- 8. Add the roasted garlic.
- 9. Serve and enjoy.
Notes: Make sure that you will stir while cooking pasta. This will prevent the pasta from falling below, causing it to burn. The step 4 may vary, the time depends on the pasta. When the pasta cooked earlier, immediately proceed to step 5.