Crepe in Creamy Apple Pie Sauce
Ringo | On 16, Jul 2012
The saying goes, the guys are the main course and girls are the desserts. This is also true when it comes to cooking. Guys love to cook the main dishes while the girls are getting interested in cooking the sweeties.
I love making my own desserts. But, I hate baking as this is really time consuming, that’s why, I made a recipe that doesn’t require any baking.
Crepe in Apple Sauce features, of course, a crepe, soaked in sauce flavored by real apples and some spices.
Ingredients for Sauce
- 1 piece apple – peeled, cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Butter – for cooking
- Chocolate Syrup
Make the Sauce
- Add all ingredient except the apple and put in a medium fire.
- When the sauce formed bubbles and some water evaporates add apple and boil for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
Make the Crepe:
- Combine all ingredients except the butter.
- Mix well until a watery pancake mixture is formed. It should be a little watery than usual pancake batter.
- Put the pan in a low fire and put about a 1/3 cup of the mixture. Drag the pan into circling motion to redirect the mixture into round shape.
- When the crepe creates holes, you can already flip and estimate to know if the other side is already cooked.
- Put some apple flesh in the center of the crepe.
- Fold the side of the crepe.
- Drizzle the sauce and some more flesh.
- Add the chocolate syrup.
- Serve and enjoy.