Cucumber salad with vinegar dressing
Ringo | On 20, Mar 2012
The healthy and delicious Cucumber Salad in Vinegar Dressing
Since many of us (including me) have some weight issues, let’s go with something healthy. I don’t know the real name of this recipe, but I will call this as Cucumber Salad with Vinegar dressing. Obviously from the picture and from the name the main ingredient was cucumber.. lol..
Cucumber is probably one of the greatest vegetable ever. This has a natural alcohol that cleanses the body, it has the most potent antioxidant. Try to do this one, juice a cucumber in a closed room then open the door, the scent is like a perfume around the room, that is the antioxidant. The oil taken from cucumber is also used in different products like massage oil, shampoo and many more as this ones very aromatic.
Here are the ingredients:
- 3 pieces cucumber – I prefer the white one
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 spoon sugar
- ground pepper
- 1. Peel the cucumber and wash to remove “dagta” and slice them through the side. Not too thick and not too thin. Set aside.
- 2. Combine the vinegar, sugar and ground pepper and mix well.
- 3. Pour the mixture into the cucumber and mix well.
- 4. Soak for about an hour and serve.
I prepare this one at night, probably 10 p.m. and will put it in the refrigerator for tomorrow’s consumption. This way, some of the cucumber will absorb vinegar and will create a pickle-like taste and texture. But, those on top remains crunchy and fresh, making this appetizer very delicious.
Not all in the house like this, but me, definitely will chow this one out.