Are you looking for simple but delicious ways to cook sauteed cabbage? Here are the ingredients and procedures in making ginisang repolyo.
The Philippine soil and climate are best for growing cabbage. That’s why you can see this fabulous and healthy food anywhere and anytime. It’s also quite cheap that’s why it’s always present in different dishes.
One of the simplest but definitely, the best way to make cabbage shine is by sautéing it. You can also add some kicks to your meal by adding some oyster sauce and pork meat. I also want the sauce a little thick and sweet.
Read: Nilagang Baboy Recipe
- 1 large cabbage – washed and chopped
- 1/2 kilo pork – chop into small cubes
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and ground pepper
- Dilute the 1 teaspoon flour in the cup of water. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onion.
- Add pork and let it simmer.
- Put the water and flour mixture. Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, salt, sugar, and pepper. Let it boil for 2 minutes or wait until the sauce thickens.
- Put the cabbage and wait until cooked.
- Serve and enjoy.
- As much as possible, keep the cabbage crunchy, because it will keep the essential nutrients and enzymes.
- You can remove the pork and add fried meats like chicken and fish. Fried foods go along well with ginisang repolyo.