Graham Banoffee Cake Recipe
One of the easiest cakes that even kids can do is the refrigerated cake, graham cracker pie or graham cake. Usually this is made by combining condensed milk with cream to make a sweet fillings for the graham cake and to add more kicks people use fruits that is most often mangoes. This like layering the graham, mangoes and cream until finished. To add appealing style crushed graham is added. The Graham Banoffee Cake is one of those recipe I created in order to make things new. This was one of my treat, for my family, during my birthday celebration. This features chocolate, cream and condensed milk as the fillings with sliced banana to add more flavor. This doesn’t require large amount of cooking skills, this is an easy banoffee pie. Check out the ingredients:
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Crushed Graham or make Graham Cracker Crumbs by powdering whole crackers
- 3 255 ml Nestle All Purpose Cream
- 1 300 ml condensed milk
- 20 pieces Ricoa Flat Tops
- 3 pieces lakatan banana – sliced vertically
- 1 pack tiny marshmallow
Cook the fillings:
- Under a low fire, combine 15 pieces of Ricoa Flat Tops and condensed milk. Let it boil until it caramelize. Remove from fire.
- After five minutes add the remaining five pieces of Flat Tops and mix. This will add soft bits of chocolates.
- Beat the cream until fluffy and combine with the condensed milk mixture.
Make the cake:
- Lay the graham crackers on the pan of you choice. For best result, make sure the crackers covers the layer the pan.
- Add the banana and marsh mallow.
- Cover with the fillings.
- Repeat step 1, 2 and 3 until finish (fillings on top).
- Sprinkle with crushed graham to make it more presentable.
- Chill for about 1 hour to let the filling settle.