How to cook Beef Steak or bistek tagalog?
Steak, Steak, Steak. Everybody will die for your sake. Whenever you are being cooked everyone can’t wait. For you, I will swim a thousand lake. Because I love you, my dear steak. Lol.
That’s my poem for steak as this one was a dish that I am willing to chow despite I’m on a diet. I love the sweat and sour sauce and each and every bite is bursting with flavor. I already showed you guys how to make Pork Steak and this time let’s do the beef steak. Of course, this has lesser and thicker sauce.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 kilo of beef – cut according to your preferences
- Juice 0f 10 pieces of Calamansi
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 spoon sugar
- 2 onions – sliced sideways to form rings
- 3 cloves garlic – finely minced
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon flour diluted in water
- 1. Make the beef tender first by using a pressure cooker and set aside.
- 2. In a pan, saute garlic and onions. Roast the garlic first before adding the onions.
- 3. Add the beef and let simmer for a while.
- 4. Add water with flour and let it boil.
- 5. Add the Calamansi juice and soy sauce. Let it Boil.
- 6. Add sugar and boil until some water evaporates.
- 7. Add pepper and stir.
- 8. Garnish it with onion rings then serve.
- 9. Enjoy with ice cold juice.
I like beef steak than pork steak. Because, for me, beef has this distinct flavor that suits my taste buds. I even love the melt-in-your mouth fat of the beef when cooked well. Beef also absorbs more liquid than pork.