How to cook Chicken Buffalo Wings?
Ringo | On 21, Mar 2012
Chicken Buffalo Wings
Chicken Buffalo Wings is a traditional and all-time favorite dish of the Western countries.
According to some food historians it was first invented in New York and because of it’s distinct flavor, the recipe easily went viral. Obviously, from the name itself, it is created using chicken wings, breaded, deep fried and cooked again with sweat and sour sauce.
In America, it is usually served vegetables like celery, asparagus, blanched carrots and many more. They also have this blue cheese deep.
This recipe of mine is just Buffalo wings as here in the Philippines, sweet and sour sauce is considered as dip. I also do it with other parts of chicken.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 kilo of chicken – Washed and Chopped
- Chicken breading
- 1 cup of sweet and chili sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Spring onion – finely chopped
- ground pepper
- oil (For Frying)
- 1. Bread all the chicken. Me, I double coat it.
- 2. Fry the chicken until golden brown. It is recommended that we deep fry the chicken. Set aside
- 3. In a separate pan n a medium fire, add the vinegar and sweet chili sauce. Let it boil.
- 4. turn the fire very low, dd the spring onion and ground pepper. Stir well.
- 5. Add the fried chicken and mix very well. Just let the fire running while mixing.
- 6. When you knew that the sauce already coats the chicken, remove from fire.
- 7. Serve and enjoy.
I recommend that you choose the sweet and chili sauce that have bits of chili flesh inside. This will result and greater texture of you dish. You shouldn’t forget to turn the fire low when mixing the sauce and chicken to avoid burning. Adjust the amount of vinegar based on your taste preferences.
So long everyone and tomorrow will be another recipe.