How to make your own salsa?
Ringo | On 23, May 2012
I am one of those persons who will love my chips with salsa on the side. I don’t just dip, I scoop salsa using chips and will never stop until the last drop. I love the spicy and sourly kicks that salsa adds to my snack. Salsa, for me, a simply irresistible.
What others don’t know is that salsa is easy to make. It’s only composed of different spices like tomato, onion, bell pepper and many more. So, we can really do this at home.
What’s best in making your own salsa is that you can choose the freshest ingredients and add more vegetables you wanted to add. This recipe of mine is the simple and the ingredients are just around.
Here are the ingredients:
- 4 pieces tomato – chop finely
- 3 cloves garlic – mince finely
- 1 medium onion – chop finely
- 1 medium bell pepper – remove the seeds and chop finely
- 1 piece green chili – remove the seeds and chop finely
- Juice from 3 pieces calamansi
- salt and pepper
- 1. combine all the ingredients, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- 2. Serve and enjoy.
You can also add cucumber, about 2 spoon tomato sauce, cilantro, spring onion and many more. But, if you just wanted it simple, just remain to the ingredients posted above.
This recipe can serve 2-3 people, but I eat it alone with potato chips.