Make crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside brownies
I also loved brownies. But, there are brownies that are dry, which for me, is not good. I love my brownies chewy, moist and fudgy. Many don’t know that they key to a moist and chewy brownies is the lesser time of baking only.
I tried to make it using our turbo broiler and to my surprise, it became crunchy on the outside and moist and chewy on the inside. I gave some to my nieces and they said it’s delicious.
Here are the ingredients to make these fancy brownies:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate (Got them from Chocolate Lovers)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/8 cup water
- 2 spoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Look at the skin of the brownies, it’s darker, because it’s crunchy
- Melt first the chocolate, you can do this by making a double broiler (pan with boiling water and bowl with chocolate on top). Set aside.
- In a separate pan, add the cream of tartar to the egg and beat using electric beater, stop when the egg doubled and became fluffy.
- Little by little add the chocolate in the egg mixture and use the electric beater to combine.
- Add cream, beater for a few minutes and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add all the remaining ingredients together and mix well.
- Combine the two mixture together.
- Grease the pan and put the mixture.
- Turn the Broiler to 150 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
The recipe is easy, but it takes a lot of quickness and patience as letting mixture to stand longer may cause something wrong with the finished product. Do not over beat the whole mixture as the cooked brownies will become hard.