Mango float, the non-baked, all-time dessert
Mango Float or popularly known as Graham Cake is one of the most common dessert that Filipinos can create. Because, it’s non-baked and very easy to do, this is over-made.
One of the secret of making this is by adding lots of filling, so when the cake chilled a thick white icing will form.
This is quite easy on a way kids can do it as well.
Here are the ingredients:
- Graham Crackers (Honey)
- Crushed Graham
- 3 255 ml nestle all purpose cream
- 2 250 ml condensed milk
- 3 pieces ripe mango, stripped
- 13 by 8 inches pan
- electric beater
- Chill first the cream for 2 to 3 hours.
- Beat the cream using electric beater until thickens.
- Add the condensed milk with the mixture and beat.
- Layer the Graham Crackers in the pan.
- Add 1 cup of milk and cream mixture or at least cover the crackers.
- Add some mango.
- Repeat the procedure from 4 to 6 until the pan is full. The ending part must be the 5th step.
- Cover the milk and cream mixture with crushed Graham to make it presentable.
- Chill for 3-4 hours and serve.
Kid as well a adults will surely love this treat
For me, the thicker the liquid mixture, the better. It is much better if we will going to use fresh and sweet ripe mangoes. I also recommend we will use Alaska condensed milk as it was thicker than other condensed milk in the market.