My third roasted chicken recipe
Ringo | On 01, Apr 2012
Roasted chicken marinated in Vinegar Sauce
It’s Summer now and everyone wanted to become a little thinner. One of the best way is to lessen fat intake and eating grilled or roasted meat is definitely a good thing to start with. While cooking roasted chicken some of the fat will be eliminated making a healthier dish. If you are really into diet remove the skin of chicken while eating (torture yun).
This roasted chicken of mine is soaked in a different marinade. As I always said, the longer the meat is marinated the better. So start this recipe ahead of time to achieve the greatest taste.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 kilo of chicken – chopped
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 spoon sugar
- 2 thumb-sized ginger – chopped
- 1 spoon ketchup
- bell pepper -seeds removed and chopped
- ground pepper
- 1. Combine vinegar, sugar, ginger, ketchup, bell pepper and ground pepper in a deep boil and mix well.
- 2. Marinate the chicken in the marinade for more than 4 hours to achieve flavor.
- 3. In a turbo broiler,cook the chicken for 20 minutes in 150 degrees.
- 4. For another 20 minutes cook the chicken in thaw/wash mode. (alternative for turbo broiler in the notes).
- 5. Serve and enjoy.
Note: For those people who don’t have turbo broiler, but have oven, preheat the oven for 250 degrees and cook the chicken on 200 degrees for 1 hour.