Pork and Carrot Soup Recipe
Ringo | On 27, Jun 2012
I’m not that type of person who is into Facebook status whenever have issues. But, everytime I saw a status pertaining to someone, I just can’t help, but to read and if I know the person, to analyze to whom he or she is pertaining it to. I know most of us are also in reading someone’s status, it’s meant that way.
Last night, an unknown person, who is my Facebook friend posted that she is craving for soup. Then, the evil in me suddenly turned on, made some pork soup, and will try to post a picture of my soup on my wall, just to tease that person. But, I just got lazy and my mañana habit strikes.
Let me dub this soup recipe as “quick soup”.
Here are the ingredients:
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup flour – diluted in 4 cups water
- 1 pork cube
- 2 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1/2 medium carrot – diced
- 3 strings onion spring
- 1 piece egg – beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a pan, saute the garlic and make it roasted. Add onion.
- 2. Add carrots and let it simmer.
- 3. Add the water with flour and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- 4. Add salt, pepper and onion spring. Let it simmer.
- 5. Add egg and quickly stir.
- 6. Serve and enjoy.