Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Are you looking for ways to make chicken soup? Well, you are lucky. Check out the recipe for chicken and vegetable soup.
When we make chicken nuggets, we will have several pieces of bones and they shouldn’t go to waste. We can boil them to make a chicken stock that we can use to enhance the flavor of Tinolang manok or make gravy.
We can also use the chicken stock to make chicken soup.
However, I don’t like plain soup. So, I added some vegetables to make it more flavorful.
The main ingredients of this recipe are chicken stock. Luckily for us, several stalls in the wet market are selling chicken bones. If you are desperate, you can use a broth cube.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 medium carrot – cubed
- 1 medium potato – cubed
- spring onion – chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper – chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ground pepper
- Melt the cup of flour in the 5 cups of water and set aside (white wash).
- Saute garlic and onion – roast the garlic first in a very fire before adding the onion.
- Add the bell pepper and let it simmer.
- Put potato and carrots, let it simmer.
- Add the white wash and bring into a boil. Before the water boils, a crepe-like substance will form below mix quickly to distribute the thickness.
- When you achieve the consistency you prefer, add salt, ground pepper, and spring onion. Let it boil.
- While boiling, add the egg and stir fast.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can scrape off the excess oil of the soup when it’s about to boil. You’ll see that the oil will form at one part which will give you the opportunity to scrape it off.
- You can also add several pieces of chicken to a flavorful bite.
- This chicken vegetable soup recipe is best with fried foods.