Do you want to know the secrets to make the great Crispy Breaded Pork? Well, you came to the right place because this post will feature a crispy breaded pork recipe that is easy to execute. This will require a tremendous amount of patience, though.
So let’s dig in…
Firstly, What is Breaded Pork?
From the name itself, breaded pork is a way of cooking a fabulous pork chop. It’s covering a thin slice of meat with a breading and then, deep-fried to perfection. I actually uncovered a technique to keep the breading intact so when you fry it, it won’t disintegrate.
This recipe will result in a slice with crispy skin but soft and moist meat inside.
- 1-kilo pork chop – remove the skin and clean properly.
- a cup of flour
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and ground pepper
- Oil for frying
- A pinch of nutmeg powder (optional)
Let’s Make the Batter
- In a bowl, put the flour and water. Mix well. Adjust the water until you achieve the consistency of a watery pancake mixture.
- Season with salt, ground pepper, and nutmeg powder.
Let’s Cook the Breaded Pork
- Put the bread crumbs in a deep bowl.
- Lay the pork chop on the batter and cover it well.
- Put the pork in the bowl of bread crumbs and make sure, it’s covered well.
- Deep fry over high heat until the breading turns golden brown.
- Let the breaded pork rest in a strainer.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Pat dry the breaded pork so that the batter will stick well.
- I didn’t put any measurement on the water because it depends, Just make sure you’ll end up with a little watery pancake mixture.
- Since pork is easy to cook, you should fry it over high heat.
- This crispy breaded pork recipe is best served immediately. Otherwise, the meat will most and will sag the breading.