How to Make Steamed Potato Pudding?
Looking for a unique recipe featuring potatoes? This article will show you how to make Steamed Potato Pudding.
I’m sure that you are a Potato Monster — a big-mouth red-furred creature who is willing to devour potatoes however they are cooked. You are so into the root crops you can level the craziness of the Sesame Street character.
Read: Chicken Caldereta Recipe
I know you will be delighted because this post features potatoes. This is an original recipe and I call this Potato Pudding. This is also good for people who don’t have ovens because it’s steamed.
What is Steamed Potato Pudding
Steamed potato pudding is a mushy dessert, which resembles a nilupak. However, softer and I can say, creamier. It also has mild flavor but enough to keep you tingling.
What are the Ingredients?
- 5 pieces potatoes
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon butter
How to make steamed potato pudding?
Prepare the potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into cubes. Then, boil it until cooked. Drain and let them cool.
- Mash the potatoes. If you don’t have a hand masher, you can use a fork. Mash 5-7 cubes at a time.
Combine the ingredients and steam:
- Transfer the mashed potatoes in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer in a baking pan.
- Stem under low fire for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you want it baked, keep the temperature low and cover with aluminum foil to prevent the top from burning.
Pingback: Potato Choco Pudding Recipe - Food Citations