Are you looking for ways to cook pork tenderloin? Well, check out the ingredients and procedure in making sweet pork strips.
We are sometimes weird. We tend to like food combinations that thinking alone is weird. Likewise, there are times that we hate food that many love.
One food that people love but I hate is tocino. I don’t know why I find it disgusting. Its soft texture and sticky appearance usually send chills to my blood.
Moreover, one pig part that many love but I also hate is the tenderloin. It’s soft, easy to cook, and tasty. However, for me, it’s not good because it lacks fat. So, whenever it’s the only available meat in our refrigerator, I slice it into small pieces and cook sweet pork strips recipe.
- 1/2 kilo pork tenderloin – clean well, remove the unnecessary parts, and slice into strips
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 cup water
- sesame seeds
- salt and ground pepper
Marinate the Tenderloin
- Make the marinade. Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, sugar, half of the garlic, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the tenderloin, mix well, and let it marinate for a few hours.
Cook Sweet Pork Strips
- In a hot pan, saute garlic until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Saute onion and then add the tenderloin, including the marinade. Then, let it simmer.
- Add water and let it boil for about 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the pan and add the roasted garlic. Mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy.
- This recipe suits well with other meat.
- You can also add a slice of Thai Pepper if you want some explosive kicks.
- These sweet pork strips are best with garlic rice.