Bangus Steak recipe
Ringo | On 24, Sep 2013
In the past few days, my schedule is quite pumped up. Despite I’m a home base guy, I never had a chance to do the things I used to do. Taking a nap for example. Why? It’s because of my business (I’ll feature this next time). The volume of orders for my products are overwhelming and I used to make new batches of the products every now and then.
My sisters even asked me to hire someone who can help me, but I’m still a little control freak for that.
There are also times that I skipped my meals as I know I still have lots of things to do. And, to be honest, I wasn’t able to notice the time.
However, just last week ago, I smelled something nice. I knew it’s my mom’s cooking.
When took a peek at it, my mom smiled and said it’s special. She even called all my nieces to try it out.
It was her own version of Bangus Steak. So, before taking my lunch, I took camera first aimed and shoot.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 medium bangus – chopped
- Chicken breading
- Oil for frying
- 3 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 2 medium onion – sliced
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Juice from 2 pieces lemon
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Coat the bangus with the breading and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Dilute the flour in water (water solution). Set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
- Combine worcestershire sauce and water solution and let it boil for a minute.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add pepper.
- In a plate, lay the bangus and drizzle with the sauce.
- Top with sliced onion and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.