Are you looking for Chicken Alfredo Recipe? Well, this post lists the ingredients and procedure in making Chicken Alfredo.
Lifehack… when you order a meal with fries in a fast-food restaurant and the fries came first, you can munch on them while waiting at the counter and ask for a free refill. The members of the crew, including the managers, would be delighted if you will.
Yes, I usually do that. As I said, even the managers allow that so you won’t worry about your cashier being charged for your refill. Just make sure you won’t empty your fries bag. Also, don’t do it after you leave the counter.
Note: Never do it when the outlet is jam-packed; otherwise, they will give you a number so they go on with another customer. It’s quite effective during the dawn.
Another thing that I usually do is ask the crew for special order — a saucy spaghetti. Never in my entire life that my request was never granted.
Aside from spaghetti, one pasta dish that I enjoy when it’s oozing with sauce is the chicken alfredo. Unfortunately, there are a few restaurants that serve them — the fast-food way. So, whenever I crave it, I will buy some ingredients and treat myself.
Here is the Chicken Alfredo Recipe:
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast, sliced into thumb-size pieces
- 1/2 kilo spaghetti
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 medium carrot, chop into small cubes
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
Read: Chicken Caldereta Recipe
- In a large pan, boil water and cook the pasta. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan fry the bacon until crispy. Then, chop them into pieces and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add the chicken and saute until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Put the cream, milk, butter, cheddar cheese, and water. Bring into a boil.
- Put the carrots, green peas, and cheddar cheese, and until the sauce thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the spaghetti pasta and chicken and mix well.
- Top it with the crunchy bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.