Are you looking for easy crab and corn soup recipe? Well, you are lucky. Read further to check the recipe for this delicious soup.
The pack of ready-made crab and corn soup is one thing that I don’t need but will never be absent on my grocery list. It’s one of the ready-to-made products that I usually buy.
Little known to us, soups like this are easy to do. Just dump in water, thickener, which in most cases, flour, and flavorings. It just needs a little patience because separating the crab flesh is time-consuming while stirring it will require lots of wrist action.
This crab and corn recipe is made from scratch and can feed 10 people.
- 2 medium crabs
- 12 cups water
- 1 cup flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 5 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 2 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernel
- 1 bundle spring onion – chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Read: Tuyo Soup Recipe
- In a pan, boil at least 2 cups water.
- Add the crab and boil for about three minutes. Set aside (crab stock).
- Separate the crab meat, set aside,
- In a bowl dilute the flour in 2 cups of water. Then, set aside.
- Saute garlic until golden brown and add the onion.
- Add all water including the crab and flour mixture and corn. Boil until thick.
- Add crab meat and corn. Put into a boil.
- Put salt and pepper to taste.
- Add egg and mix well. Remove from fire.
- Add onion spring.
- You can always adjust the salt based on your preferences. Remember: the crab stock is already salty.
- The thickness can also rely on your preferences. You can make thicker water and flour mixture than this recipe and just add little by little until you reach your desired consistency.
- You can also add carrots or potatoes for more bite.
- This crab and corn soup recipe is best served right after it left the stove. Leaving it for a few more minutes will make the soup thicker.