Broiler-Baked Chicken Recipe
Though broiler-baked chicken is hard to do and will take some time, the result will be worthy. It’s quite delish!
Though I always hear the statement “your job is easy” whenever someone finds out that I work from home, it still makes my eyes roll like Tony Stark.
I mean, come on, jobs are different from one another. All have its ups and downs, and the only difference is how will you react to those pitfalls.
If you are struggling with your job while the person in front of you looks happy, it doesn’t necessarily mean that he/she has an easier job. Never compare, always contemplate.
Read: Chicken Caldereta Recipe
One dish that looks easy is the baked chicken. I’m telling you, this is hard and will require you some patience.
Here is my Broiler-Baked Chicken Recipe:
- 1 whole chicken, cleaned
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, cracked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- Ground pepper
- Bay leaf
- 1 bundle lemongrass
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken and lemongrass. Then, set aside.
- Marinate the chicken overnight. Make sure the whole chicken is soaked.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Put the lemongrass in the hole.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Put the chicken in the broiler and then set for 150 degrees and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- It’s much better if there is a marinade left in the hole of the chicken. It will later sip between the meat.
- I suggest you become generous in sprinkling the ground pepper. For me, it tastes better.
- You can also add potatoes, carrots, onions, and as well as sweet potatoes inside the chicken.
Pingback: Chicken Caldereta Recipe - Food Citations
Pingback: Pininyahang Manok Recipe - Food Citations
Pingback: A Guide To Properly Prepare Chicken Before Cooking - Food Citations