Are you looking for an easy soup recipe? Well, here are the ingredients and procedure in making pork and carrot soup.
Let’s all admit it… we are always curious about Facebook rants, especially if the one who posted it is angry. There are even times when we know that person, we’ll try to investigate by checking their accounts, the accounts of their significant others, and their family members.
There are also times that we will tease someone if the rant is about food.
Last night, a Facebook friend posted that she is craving for soup. Then, the evil in me suddenly turned on. So, I made some pork soup, took photos of it, and then will post it on the status of my friend.
Fortunately for her, our internet connection is slow due to the storm.
Here is the pork and carrot soup recipe:
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoon ground pork
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 pork cube
- 2 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1/2 medium carrot – diced
- 3 strings onion spring
- 1 piece egg – beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the water and flour mixture by combining the 3/4 cup of flour to a cup of water. Then, set aside.
- In a pan, saute the garlic and make it roasted. Set aside some.
- Saute the onion and ground pork.
- Add carrots and let it simmer.
- Put the three cups of water and let it boil for 5 minutes. Then, put the water and flour mixture and quickly stir. Boil until the soup thickens.
- Add salt, pepper and onion spring. Let it simmer.
- Add egg and quickly stir.
- Serve and enjoy.