Are you looking for a simple salsa recipe? Well, check out the ingredients and procedure.
I am one of those persons who will love my potato chips with salsa on the side. I don’t just dip, I scoop it using my chips and will never stop until the last drop. The spicy and sourly kicks of it add delight to my crunchy snacks.
What others don’t know is that salsa is easy to make. It’s only composed of different spices like tomato, onion, bell pepper, and many more. So, we can really do this at home.
What’s best in making your own salsa is that you can choose the freshest ingredients and add more vegetables you want to add. This recipe is simple and the ingredients are just around.
- 4 pieces tomato – chop finely
- 1 medium bell pepper – remove the seeds and chop finely
- 3 cloves garlic – mince finely
- 1 medium red onion – chop finely
- 1 piece green chili – remove the seeds and chop finely
- Juice from 3 pieces calamansi
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, add salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can also add cucumber, about 2 spoon tomato sauce, cilantro, spring onion, and many more. But, if you just wanted it simple, just remain to the ingredients posted above.
- You can also use a processor such as the Capsule Cutter.
- This simple salsa recipe is for at least 3 people. However, I can finish this one in a matter of minutes.