Beef and Pork burger patty recipe is not hard to do. Just mix the ingredients and you’re good to go!
I’m no meal planning expert but I know a trick on how to eliminate fast food, eat healthier, trick kids, and most of all, save some bucks.
Make homemade burger patty.
This burger patty recipe of mine involves pure ground beef and pork along with different vegetables. So, healthier as to my perception. Also, please allow me to say that this tastes good because my picky-eater cousin loves it.
This also saves me hundreds of pesos per month. Why? It’s because having a ready-made patty inside the refrigerator will make you think twice about ordering fast food meals.
So here is my beef and pork burger patty recipe:
- 1/2 kilo ground beef
- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- 1 huge green onion, remove the skin and chop vertically into four pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, remove the skin
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped diagonally
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped into huge portions
- A bundle of onion spring, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 pieces of eggs
- Powdered pepper
- Using a food processor, chop the onion, garlic, potato, and carrots. Then, set aside.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and then mix well.
- Form into a flat circle and put the patties in the freezer.
To cook, remove the pork and beef patties from the freezer 20 minutes before snack time. Just sear, don’t fry.
Beef and pork burgers are best with coleslaw and cheese.