Broiler-Baked Brownies Recipe
Are you looking for ways to bake brownies? Well, try these Broiler-Baked Brownies.
Brownies lovers can always know the difference between the real crunchy-on-the-inside-and-chewy-in-the-inside and old brownies that just harden. No one can fool us.
Achieving such consistency is actually hard and the line between making mistakes is quite thin. It’s like using scientific and mathematical equations to solve a problem.
I tried to make it using our turbo broiler and to my surprise, it became crunchy on the outside and moist and chewy on the inside. I gave some to my nieces and they said it’s delicious.
This broiler-baked brownies recipe is easy, but it takes a lot of quickness and patience because letting mixture to stand longer may cause something wrong with the finished product.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate (Got them from Chocolate Lovers)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/8 cup water
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Melt the chocolate first. You can do this by making a double broiler (pan with boiling water and bowl with chocolate on top). Set aside.
- In a separate pan, add the cream of tartar to the egg and beat using an electric beater. Stop when the egg doubled and became fluffy.
- Little by little, add the chocolate in the egg mixture and use the electric beater to combine.
- Add cream and beat for a few minutes. Then, set aside.
- In a separate bowl add all the remaining ingredients together and mix well.
- Combine the two mixture together.
- Grease the pan and put the mixture.
- Turn the Broiler to 150 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Do not overbeat the combined mixture as the cooked brownies will become hard and will have some cracks.
- A turbo broiler is different from an oven.
- These Broiler-Baked Brownies are best eaten a few minutes from the broiler.
Pingback: Quick Food Fusion Recipes For A Healthy Diet - Food Citations