How To Make Chicken Pops?
Spread the love
Do you want to know how to make chicken pops? Well, check out the recipe here.
Chicken pops are one amazing snack that you can have while you are on the go. They are also best for movies, picnics, and even for a meal.
The perfect crispy chicken pops should have a crunchy and tasty outer layer with juicy and soft meat inside. This can be achieved with the proper breading and should be cooked in a timely manner under a controlled fire.
Read: Fried Chicken, Mashed Potato And Creamy Sauce Recipe
These pops fried chicken are also best when drizzled with a great sauce.
- 1/2 kilo chicken breast – remove from the bones and cut into small pieces.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 medium onions – cut into rings
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ground pepper and iodized salt to taste
- 1 cup flour and water mixture (1 cup water – 1/2 tablespoon flour)
- Juice for 7 pieces calamansi
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Oil for frying
Make the Chicken Pops
- Make the breading – you can do this adding two cups of flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt, and pepper.
- Individually coat the chicken meats. Then, let them rest.
- When you see that the first layer of breading is wet, roll the chicken meats for the second layer.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Garnish with onion rings.
Make the Sauce
- In a pan, combine all the ingredients.
- Put under a medium fire and continue to stir while boiling.
- When the mixture thickens, remove from the fire.
- Let it cool.
- Drizzle the sauce on the pops and onions
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you want to make it spicy chicken pops, you can add chili powder in the breading.
- The recommended fire is high and it should only take 2-3 minutes to cook them.
- Constantly remove the breading inside the pan, you can do this by using a strainer spatula.
Pingback: Simple Pork Pops With Red Sauce Recipe - Food Citations