Potato Choco Pudding Recipe
Are you looking for a unique dessert? Well, here are the ingredients and procedure on how to make potato choco pudding.
I recalled a friend who can’t get enough potatoes. She will much down this mushy and creamy vegetable no matter how it is cooked. I even saw her cooking sauteed sardines with chopped potatoes, eating boiled potatoes for snacks, pork kebab with potatoes, and many more dishes with potatoes.
I also love potatoes, but I’m not addicted to it.
Speaking of potatoes, here is a dessert that uses this root crop as the main ingredient and with some chocolate to add more flavors. This is also a way to trick your picky-eaters.
I already showed you my Potato Pudding and this post is just like this one the difference is the flavor only.
- 5 medium potato – peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup melted bitter chocolate
- Boil the potato in 1 cup water until cooked.
- Mash it. You can either make it smooth or having some bits.
- Add butter, egg, milk, sugar, chocolate and mix well.
- Grease a pan and add the mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can also add cinnamon powder, cream, vanilla extracts, and many more to add aroma and additional flavor to your pudding.
- The extra bits will add delightful chewing experience.
- This Potato choco pudding is highly addicting. So, make sure you’re on a cheat day.