This broiler-baked crispy pork ribs recipe, when followed carefully, will result in airy, soft, and crispy treats.
“Even lovers need a little time away,” the song said, to which I totally agree. Sometimes, we should be away from our loved ones so we’ll miss each other and love one another more.
The same goes for our passion. We needed to be away from our hobbies at some points in our lives to breathe away the stress. It’s indeed quite stressful to achieve something out of your passion.
Cooking and writing are my passions.
Since I work as a writer for an eyewear retailer, I do stay away from my Skype starting Friday night until Sunday morning. For cooking, though, I just don’t cook. However, there are times that my hiatus is co-incident to my cooking chores. So, I leave the cooking to Chef B.
Chef B or Chef Broiler is one best cooking buddy of people who are lazy or doesn’t have much time to cook. Moreover, this kitchen buddy comes cheap.
Here is Broiler-Baked Crispy Pork Ribs Recipe:
- 1 kilo pork ribs. Retain the bones and skin.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Pressure Cooker
- Turbo Broiler
- In a pressure cooker, combine water, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Then, mix well.
- Carefully put the pork ribs with the bones part first.
- Put on medium fire and cook with pressure for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pressure cooker and let it rest. Don’t throw the soup.
- Put the free high rack in the broiler and carefully lay the pork ribs bones first.
- Put the lid and set the broiler for 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Then, set the timer for 150 degrees for 2 hours.
- To achieve that airy and crispy skin, constantly remove the lid and use a brush to wet the skin with the soup.