Hand Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Spread the love
Checking out an easy dessert recipe? Well, check out this hand pumpkin pie.
Spring roll wrappers are outstanding because they can be used in many ways. They make leftover and boring vegetable dishes super appetizing and can be used to make fabulous desserts.
These spring rolls are super in demand many are making a fortune out of it.
FoodCitations.Com already featured lumpiang shanghai and lumpiang togue recipes and they both featured spring roll wrappers. Well, this time, we’ll make hand pumpkin pie using the same. They are also fried and highly addicting.
- 1/4 kilo kalabasa – peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Spring roll wrappers
Make the Fillings
- Boil the kalabasa until cook.
- Remove from the fire and strain well.
- Mash using a food processor or manually using a fork.
- Add sugar and milk.
- Put the mashed kalabasa into to pan and back into the fire. Continuously mix it while boiling.
- Let it cool.
Wrap and Fry the Hand Pumpkin Pie
- Lay the wrapper on a plate.
- Add about 2-3 tablespoons of the filling at the lower part.
- Fold the bottom and the sides. Then, roll.
- Seal the tip with water or egg.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
- The best kalabasa for this recipe is the “maligat” type because it is sticky and will form a consistent mush when cooked. You can distinguish it with dark yellow flesh. Usually, it’s big and more expensive ones.
- You can also add powdered cinnamon for a more explosive flavor.
- This is also good when dipped on condensed milk or drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Pingback: The Science Of Taste: Why Some People Hate Things You Love - Food Citations